☑️ Unable to search photos iPhone in Windows 10/11 [10 Easy Fixes]
– Reviews News
- If you can't browse the photos of theiPhone on your PC, you should try reinstalling the problematic drivers.
- Before trying to access the files, make sure your device is set to Trusted and you're using a certified cable.
- If the phone does not show the files on your PC, make sure to check the iTunes folder permissions.
XINSTALL BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
This software will fix common computer errors, protect you against file loss, malware, hardware failure, and optimize your PC for maximum performance. Solve PC problems and remove viruses now in 3 easy steps:
- Download Restoro PC Repair Tool which is accompanied by patented technologies (patent available here).
Click start analysis to find Windows issues that could be causing problems for the PC.
Click fix everything to troubleshoot issues that affect the security and performance of your computer
- Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
Being able to access your files is important, but many users have reported that they cannot browse photos from theiPhone on their PC.
However, some users have reported on forums that their iPhones are not showing up in File Explorer. This problem is relatively common and in some cases even Windows 11 does not recognize theiPhone.
These are some of the resolutions that could fix iPhones not showing up in Explorer.
Immortality is now available on iOS and Android via the Netflix app
Immortality is now available on iOS devices and Netflix
Top 5 Fixes For Android Keyboard Haptic Feedback Not Working
What if I can't find photos iPhone on Windows 10 and 11?
1. Reinstall Apple Mobile Device Driver
- Connect the mobile to the desktop or laptop.
- Right click on the Start button and select Device administrator.
- Double click on the Universal Serial Bus Controllers Category.
- double-click Apple Mobile Device USB Driver to open its properties window.
- Select the Driver tab and press the button uninstall the device button.
- press the désinstaller in the confirmation dialog that opens.
- Then disconnect theiPhone from the PC.
- Reconnect theiPhone to the PC to reinstall the driver.
Reinstalling this driver may help if you cannot view images from theiPhone on Windows 10, so be sure to give it a try.
2. Use a media manager and set the downloader to open automatically
Adobe Bridge software is a powerful media manager that you may have used before. However, has it occurred to you that the fastest solution to your problem is to download it to your computer?
Well, Bridge is best known for its flexible batch processing features, drag-and-drop file flexibility, and quick organization and stacking of panorama and HDR images.
Installation is a matter of seconds, so there's no stopping you. Then configure it so that the downloader opens automatically when you connect your iPhone.
If your iPhone doesn't appear in File Explorer, Adobe Bridge could be a great alternative, so be sure to give it a try.
3. Update Apple Mobile Device Driver
Connected iPhones may not appear in File Explorer if the Apple mobile device driver needs to be updated. To check if the Apple mobile device driver is outdated, first add driverfix to Windows 10.
Then connect theiPhone to the PC and run DriverFix. The software will automatically scan and provide a list of device drivers that need to be updated.
press the Update all if software scan results include Apple Mobile Device USB.
4. Select the Trust option
- Connect theiPhone to your PC.
- Now is the time Trust on your iOS device.
- After that, check if the device is recognized.
5. Connect theiPhone to the PC with a Lightning cable
Some users have reported that theiPhone does not appear in File Explorer if they use unofficial USB cables.
So connect theiPhone with an included Apple Lightning cable. The Lightning cable should also allow data transfer.
Also try connecting the cable to another USB port on the desktop or laptop. The USB port may not work.
6. Add photos to iPhone
Expert tip: Some PC issues are hard to fix, especially when it comes to corrupt repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having difficulty correcting an error, your system may be partially damaged. We recommend that you install Restoro, a tool that will analyze your machine and identify what is wrong.
Click here to download and start repairing.
Please note that a iPhone connected does not appear in Explorer if there are no photos saved on it.
Some users reported that their iPhones appeared in File Explorer after adding photos to their mobiles.
Check if there are any images saved on your mobile. Otherwise, take a few snaps with your phone's camera and save them.
7. Install Windows Media Pack on KN and N platforms
- Press Windows key + S and type Optional. To select Manage optional features.
- now click on Add a function.
- Select Multimedia Feature Pack and click Installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize the process.
Some users have reported that installing Windows Media Player on versions of Windows that do not include this media player may fix the problem.
After installing the necessary components, the problem should disappear.
8. Reinstall iTunes
- Open the Run accessory with Windows + R hotkey.
- Grab appwiz.cpl in Run and click OKAY.
- Select iTunes and click désinstaller.
- Click Yes to provide additional confirmation for software removal.
- Additionally, users will also need to uninstall:
- Support for Apple mobile devices
- Apple software update
- Apple app support
- Restart Windows after uninstalling the Apple software.
- Now go ahead and reinstall iTunes.
If you can't view the photos of theiPhone on PC, reinstalling iTunes software can help, so be sure to give it a try.
9. Check iTunes Folder Permissions
- Open Explorer with your Windows key + E keyboard shortcut.
- Select Music.
- Right click on the iTunes subfolder and select Manufacturing .
- Deselect the Read only option if it is checked, and press the key Apply button.
- Select the Security tongue. Click on the Edit button.
- Select Total control and all other checkboxes allowed in Permissions for SYSTEM. Uncheck the selected deny boxes if you cannot adjust permission settings.
- Select the Apply option and click OKAY to close the window.
If you cannot access the photos of theiPhone on PC, be aware that changing your security permissions can help.
10. Add File Explorer iPhone to Windows
There are many file manager software for Windows with which users can search photos, music and videos saved on their iPhone.
Users can use file explorer software iPhone to browse their phone's photos and videos without even opening File Explorer. Therefore, users do not need Explorer to find iPhones in Windows.
After installing the software, simply connect your iPhone and it should be recognized automatically. Using this software is a great solution if you cannot view the photos of theiPhone in Windows Explorer, so be sure to give it a try.
What can I do if I can't find photos iPhone in Windows 11?
Although the solutions presented in this guide are for Windows 10, the two operating systems are quite similar and most of the solutions can be applied to the latest version as well.
If you are using Windows 11, feel free to use any of the solutions in this guide as they will help you resolve any issues you may encounter.
These fixes will likely ensure that iPhones show up in File Explorer so users can browse their mobile photos and pictures in Windows.
If you have any other issues, we suggest you read our guide iPhone AutoPlay not working for more information.
All users who fixed the issue with workarounds can share their resolutions below.
Still having problems? Fix them with this tool:
- Download this PC Repair Tool rated Excellent on TrustPilot.com (download begins on this page).
- Click start analysis to find Windows issues that could be causing problems for the PC.
- Click fix everything to solve problems with patented technologies (exclusive discount for our readers).
Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
SOURCE: Reviews News
Don't forget to share our article on social networks to give us a solid boost. 👓